Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The "lasts"

Ok, this post is a little out of order, but I wanted to document all of Bradley's "lasts" before he left on his mission. Some were sentimental "lasts" while others he was glad for, I'm sure!

Some of his "lasts" included: Driving the truck.
Taking out the garbage. (This is one he was glad for!) (Yes- I did follow him around for a few days straight. And YES- he was so annoyed with me!)
Little reminders of inside family jokes.

Cleaning out his room.


Saving his songs on iTunes, while deleting them off his iPod.
Hanging out with Ellie & Noah.

Packing up!




Friends letting themselves in the house at 11:00 pm.


Things we may not miss as much:
BK leaving his clothes hamper open, so when you turn the corner, you run your knee into it. Not making his bed. Yes- this was the day he left. He couldn't even make it one last time! :o)
Things that won't be so hard:
Utilizing his season DVD's.

What's more exciting is the "firsts" post that is in the works... so stay tuned for that!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

It might have been the last inside joke we played on Brad, but I think the last time he actually ate Lime & Chile chips was about 10 years ago!

•stephanie• said...

I'm trying to play a little game with myself.

It goes something like this . . . "Today's the last time I'll get his first email."

"Today's the last time he will have been gone a single digit number's worth of days - double digits tomorrow, baby!"

You know . . . stuff like that.

Suzy Cummard said...

Kinda SAD....

(Brad always made his bed for those that might have misunderstood that. Maybe not when he was young, but at least the last 2 years- he has made his bed almost every day!)

Bring on the 1st!