Yesterday we got a letter from Brad "for everyone" - sent to mom & dad's house. It was good to read about how Brad's doing and I think Alisse will have to post the details of what the letter said. The fun surprise was when Noah & I went home yesterday and found our own letter from Brad in our mailbox! I'm kind of embarrased to admit that I opened it in the car - I made it to my house without opening it but then opened it as soon as we pulled in the garage!
Brad confirmed that he was exhausted from lack of sleep, nerves, and learning a new language just like we all knew he would be! He said "but it's all good because I have been really blessed as well." I read the letter out loud so Noah could hear and there was one part that he wanted me to read over and over and over again. "Tell Noah I really, really miss him and he needs to keep being a good boy so he can go on a mission." Noah would smile as I read it and then say "what did it say?" I read it about 5 times in a row and then a couple of hours later he brought it up again out of nowhere - he goes, "Mom, what did Brad's letter say?" He was loving it! He tells me that he is going on his mission to Brazil when he gets big like Brad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet.
I love telling Noah... "Do this like missoinaries do..!"!!!
Post a Comment