Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Elder Sherwood!






Happy, Happy Birthday to our
Elder Brad in Brazil!


We're so blessed to have Bradley in our lives.
There is no place he'd rather be
on his 20th birthday
than serving The Lord
to his {big} heart's content.


Happy February 18th, Elder Sherwood!

4 comments:

vicki said...

Thanks for posting this, Alisse! I hope he feels the love.

Janet said...

I sure love Elder Bradley Keith!!! How has the time gone by so fast?

Suzy Cummard said...

BRAD- you are the best missionary!
Time is finally starting to go faster.
I love seeing & hearing how happy you are & loving life!!!
I am glad you are so committed to your mission & the people in your area.
(Maybe someday you'll read this- when you get home!)

•stephanie• said...

How can Brad be 20 when he was just born?
Years fly by, but this one and the next seem like they're going just a little slower.